gpEasy 4.4 is now available for download. The newest release is chock full of bug fixes, security improvements and cool new features.
Many thanks to all the gpEasy users out there and a special thanks to Juergen for his tireless work on new features.
The second release candidate of gpEasy 4.4 is now out after we fixed a few issues with the new section manager and nested section wrappers. Download gpEasy 4.4rc2
The second beta release of gpEasy 4.4 is now available. The new release fixes a few issues, makes installation more secure, cleans up some code structure and introduces fresh look for the admin interface.
It's been a while since our little CMS has been updated, so I felt it was time to set aside some time and work on the code a bit. For the most part, coding went smoothly and as of today, there's a new beta release available for download: Version 4.4b1.
So what's new?
- Homepage can be set to something other than the first page in the main menu
- Added support for password_hash() and password_verify()
- Escape key closes admin popups
- SPL Autoloading for addons (see the Example addon)
- Multiple pages can be selected at a time in the Page Manager (hold down the shift key or control key to select multiple)
- Many third party packages updated including jQuery and CKEditor